Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree

Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree
Recipe taken from here

If you're not sure whether or not you like salmon, or if you've already made up your mind that you don't like salmon, I beg you to please reconsider your decision. This is the most elegant, delightful dish I have had up to date. It was super easy to make, and the presentation was so beautiful. This is THE dish that convinced me salmon is actually a good tasting fish. That's what I feel really is, if you have something and you don't like it, it's probably because you haven't had it cooked right, I mean, okay there may be SOME exceptions, like pate, I mean that stuff is just disgusting, but really, if you know how to cook you can make the simplest of ingredients extremely tasteful. Don't be afraid to try this recipe, I know there are a few steps, but it really is quite a simple recipe to make, and the end result is so so worth it! I really do hope you'll give it a try.
Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree

Enjoy :)

No comments: