Extremely photograph heavy, I just loved the look of these little guys, however, the lighting was really bad unfortunately.
- 2 boxes Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix (or any brownie mix of your choice)
- 1 package Cookies n' Cream chocolate Kisses
- 1 package Caramel chocolate Kisses
- 1 container of Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate icing (or any flavour of your choice)
- Toppings of your choice -
- For the Cookies n' Cream brownies I chose Oreo's for half and the other half I used the 100 calories Chips Ahoy thin crisps
- For the Caramel brownies I chose half Mars bars and the other half Snickers bars, then decided to make them even more sugar-y and put fresh caramel OVER the chocolate bars
Make your brownies as directed on the box
When these are ready, take out your mini muffin tray. Pour a little bit of batter in the muffin tray, gently place a kiss in the middle, letting only the tip of it peak out. When the brownies get cooked the tip will disappear. Do this for all the brownies.
Cook. When done cooking, place desired toppings on top.
Serve, and watch the children's faces light up as if it were Christmas!