Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

World's Most AMAZING Banana Bread EVER

When I was in University my dad's girlfriend surprised me with the most AMAZING banana bread recipe I have ever had, I'm sorry mama, but this one really is the best ;). Bf and I ate the whole bundt cake sized loaf of b. bread in ONE day. It literally tasted as if I had drugs in my mouth (not as though I know what that tastes like of course), but I think you can understand what I'm saying. You do not have any excuses, you MUST try this. I know all you bloggers have brown bananas in your freezer, if you don't... well I just don't know what to say other then GO TO THE STORE NOW and freeze your bananas! This picture may not look as amazing as I am describing it, because the weather has been so disgusting I didn't get a chance to take a nice picture. However, when I make this again, which will probably be soon I will take another picture. Also, the cinnamon in this recipe, oh to die for, it just makes it that much better!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 3 small bananas
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 5 tsps baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • Milk chocolate chips if desired
Directions:

Preheat oven to 350f

Cream butter until light as whipping cream

Add sugar gradually, beating all the time

Add eggs, one at a time, beating each one

Add dry ingredients

Add milk, vanilla and bananas

Beat until smoothe

Fold in milk chocolates if desired

Pour into a bundt cake - spray with Pam, or grease with butter first. Pour in half the butter, then
sprinkle the batter with cinnamon and sugar, pour the rest on top.

Bake for 40 minutes or so.

Enjoy!

No comments: