Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Peach Tart

This has got to be one of the easiest dessert recipes you will ever find. Honestly, someone who has never picked up a spoon in their life can make this. All you need are a few minutes, a few recipes and a stove. You don't even need a mixer, or fancy gadgets, unless you consider a can opener fancy ;). When I made this, I got three rows of dessert, and I didn't eat any myself. And no, it didn't go bad either. The bf decided that he would eat it all :) (no, he isn't a pig, it was over the course of two days and I just wasn't in the mood for it, but I had promised to make it for him so I did a few nights before I moved away... wow I really should of posted this a long time ago... oh well, time flies).

Ingredients:

  • 1 package thawed puff pastry
  • 1 can of sliced peaches
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp nutmeg
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • Icing sugar for dusting - I took my pictures before I did this step so you don't see it in the pictures
Directions:

Preheat 400f

Thaw the puff pastry sheet for approximately 30 minutes. If you are not using canned peaches then cut your peaches, taking the pit out, toss the sliced peaches with the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg

Cut the puff pastry sheet into three sections and lay them on a lined baking sheet. If you don't have parchment paper and do not have non-stick pans lightly coat them with butter or pam/oil. Arrange the slices on the puff pastry

Bake for 20 minutes or until your pastry is nice and golden. Serve either by itself or with ice cream and a little bit of whipped cream

Enjoy :)

No comments: