Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Banana's Galore

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Recipe taken from here

Banana is one of my favourite fruit flavours, so of course I knew I was going to make these muffins sooner or later. I had the recipe sitting in my file for quite a while, and never brought myself to making them, there were always other recipes I wanted to try before this one. One day however, my bananas were starting to go bad, and I wasn't in the mood for banana bread, so banana muffins it was! The thing however, as much as I love banana, peanut butter AND oatmeal, I found these muffins to be sort of dry. I'm not sure if it was the peanut butter that would have dried out the muffins, or if I should have put more liquid in it, but they were dry. The taste however was wonderful, you could taste every little ingredient in the muffin which is always a pleasant surprise! If I were to make them again, the only thing I would change is that I would add perhaps a cup and a half of milk, other than that perfect!

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

Recipe taken from here

Banana Cashew Balls

To be honest, these were really weird to work with. I made a really small batch and brought them to a party and unfortunately didn't get a chance to try any. They did however go quickly, so with that being said, I'm sure they were good. I mean look at the ingredients in them, they just shout amazing!

Recipe taken from here

Banana Oat Squares

All I have to say for this is, look at the recipes, could this possibly taste bad? I think not.

No comments: