Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Pineapple Banana Smoothie


Do you like juice and smoothies but stay away from them because of the added sugar, high fructose corn syrup or ingredients that you don't recognize the name of? Get that fear out of your head. This is a simple recipe that will have you coming back for more, and better yet it includes ingredients you can pronounce and they are all healthy for you!

Ingredients:

  • 1 medium to large frozen banana
  • 1 cup cubed pineapple
  • 1/2 cup of cold water
Directions:
Blend well, and serve

I have to admit I was really skeptical when I first tried this (I had run out of my soy milk so I replaced the milk with water)... but the taste is actually so good, and you get less calories as well (for those of you who are watching those). I dare you to try this, as well, if these flavours aren't for you, mix them up, experiment, be adventurous. Go on, go to your kitchen and try this out!
Enjoy :)

No comments: