Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Smoked Salmon Mini Quiches

Recipe by yours truly, moi

As mentioned in my latest post I will be starting a job in two weeks. I will be starting an apprenticeship with my mom in the accounting field. Yes, I know, it's much much different than baking, but times are hard, you have to take what you can get, right? This will at least get me in the door and allow me to save up some money to go to school. With that being said, I had leftover smoked salmon and figured I might as well put it to use in some mini quiches that I can pack in my lunch or eat as breakfast's on those early 5:00 am commutes to work. These smell absolutely divine, I can't wait to bite into these bad boys!

Ingredients:

  • 4 eggs
  • 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
  • 1/2 cup rice milk
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 5 broccoli florets, chopped
  • 1/2 red onion, diced
  • 4 green onion stalks
  • 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill
  • 3/4 cup smoked salmon
  • Dash sea salt
  • 1 tsp freshly grinded pepper

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F

Chop all of your vegetables, and set aside.

Mix egg, flour, sour cream, milk until well combined. Add your vegetables and spices. Stir until a nice mixture is formed.

Spray or line 12 muffin tins. Fill muffin tins until about 3/4 of the way full.

Bake for 20 mins. Let cool in muffin tray for 5 minutes.

Serve warm and enjoy!

No comments: