Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Snickerdoodles

Snickedoodles
Recipe taken from here

I never seem to find a good recipe for snickerdoodles. Every recipe I find is "BEST SNICKERDOODLES RECIPE EVER!"... errrr, I don't know. This is the second recipe I've tried. I tried one a few months back and didn't even post the cookies because they were so terrible. These cookies, it's not that the taste was lacking, it's the fact that the cookie itself is just horrible. They're crumbly and just don't keep their shape. I hate cookies like that. These cookies looked cute, I mean, I love the look of cinnamon, I feel as though it just makes whatever contains the cinnamon absolutely stunning. These cookies now look like little gems, whether they taste like gems depends on the people. Everyone did eat them, but maybe I'm just too picky :P.

Snickerdoodles

Enjoy

No comments: