Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Asparagus with Super Garlic-ky Dressing

This was definitely an interesting dressing, in a good way. I'm really not a fan of mustard... well the bottled, bright yellow, freaky looking condiment mustard, however mustard seed I absolutely love. I took this dressing and used this as a base for my asparagus. I cooked the asparagus and then drizzled this over them, and let them simmer on the stove for five minutes. The taste was absolutely amazing, from the mix of the asparagus and the nice flavours in the dressing it was definitely a nice side for a spring dinner!

Ingredients:
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 1 squirt mustard
  • 2 tbsp oil
  • 2 tbsp cider vinegar
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • a little salt
Directions:
Mix all together and serve on your favourite salad or do as I did and drizzle on some grilled vegetables.

Enjoy :)

No comments: