Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Roasted Cauliflower

Oh my goodness, why did it take me SO long to try this vegetable? I admit I used to eat this when I was a child but hhhaaaattedd it. However, after being such an obsessive blog reader I've become really open to trying food. This was definitely on my list, and I'm glad I added it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 lemon, juice of (to taste)
  • EVOO
  • Salt (of course sea salt was used) and pepper to taste
Directions:

Preheat oven to 400°F.

Place the cauliflower and garlic in a baking dish or frying pan so that the florets can sit in a single layer.
Drizzle lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper over the cauliflower.

Toss to coat.

Bake about 25-30 minutes or until fork tender. I cooked mine for the whole 30 minutes, I don't know what it is with me lately and having things almost burnt because I am not a "charred" fan.

Serve hot.

No comments: