Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Garden Fresh Eggplant

Recipe taken from http://dimpleartsphotography.wordpress.com/2009/09/10/delicious-garden-fresh-eggplant/If you're not already a fan of eggplant, switch whatever your dinner plans are tonight, go out to the store RIGHT NOW, and buy some eggplant. This recipe will seriously convert your to being a fan of this beautiful purple fruit. Yes oddly enough, this is not a vegetable but a fruit, who'd of thunk? I of course, started to love this fruit when I was a little wee one and my mom would make Eggplant Parmisiana (ooohh drool). Since then, I haven't really eaten it in many other dishes, I do have a couple in my archives that I am hoping to try this summer. This dish however was so refreshing, and filling, and just, amaziiing. You really do need to try it.

Enjoy!

No comments: