Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Crunchy Roasted Rosemary Potatoes

Picture really sucks, it has been raining all week, meaning pictures are going to be very bad :(

I'm not sure what else to say other than, if you are a fan of potatoes, this recipe is for you. I especially liked it, because I was eating this between the Brussels sprouts, so I knew with every bite of those green monsters I would have something to wash down the evil taste with. Every time I put one down I kept wanting more of them. When I gave the bf his plate, I also snuck a couple of his as well. I told you, I've become in-love with these few toppings, they really make any dish great, even with the simplicity of the ingredients.

Ingredients:
  • 6 to 8 large Yukon gold potatoes cut into large chunks - I used red potatoes
  • Rosemary
  • Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • Extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.

Put the potatoes onto a baking sheet. Roughly tear the rosemary and scatter it over the potatoes; season them with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Toss the potatoes well to mix all the flavors and put them in the oven. Remove them after 30 minutes and toss them again. Continue to roast them until they are browned and cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes more. Serve immediately.

No comments: