Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Brown Rice Cranberry Cookies

Brown Rice Cranberry Cookies
Recipe taken from here

This definitely was an interesting recipe... I couldn't wait to make this recipe, especially since I had some leftover brown rice. I found that the recipe however was extremely bland, and just sort of... weird to be honest. I was pretty disappointed since I had been looking so forward to making this. If I were to make it again I would probably try it with white rice however. There is just something about brown rice. First it just doesn't sit well with me i.e. it hurts my back, and secondly I find it has a weird texture and flavour. That's just me though, if you are a fan of brown rice go ahead and try this recipe and maybe add some more spices or such to give it some nice flavour.

No comments: