Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Bean Sprout Salad

Recipe taken from here

This was definitely an interesting recipe... I have never used bean sprouts as the main part of a meal in the sense that the sprouts were the lettuce of my salad. It's not to say that it was bad, it's just the dressing was a little too... strong for the sprouts in my opinion. If I were to use the sprouts as the "lettuce" in the future I would be more-so inclined to using a terriyaki ginger dressing or something in and along of those lines. I'm not bashing the recipe, it's just, it wasn't my favourite. I only made it for me too, so I have no one else's opinion to go by unfortunately. But if you are willing to try for yourself because you are intrigued go on and try it, and message me back letting me know what you think!

No comments: