Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Zucchini "Pasta"














I am aware that these pictures may not be the most appetizing, however, this dish IS really good, and really, didn't your parents ever teach you not to judge a book by it's cover? Do that with this picture. If you really are skeptical about my image check out the original source,
http://bigboldbeautifulfood.blogspot.com/2010/03/zucchini-pasta.html (See doesn't that make you feel better?) Looks sooo good!

As I have mentioned in prior posts, I do not eat pasta anymore for health reasons, so when I saw the word pasta, and it didn't include bread product I immediately jumped on it. It came out amazing, even if my image looks like disgusting swamp juice. The only thing I would note is, if you are going to make this recipe serve it ASAP. It get's cold extremely quickly.

I did not change anything to this recipe, except for not adding the Italian spice since I didn't have any. As for cutting the zucchini with a mandolin, since I do not own one, I took the biggest side of my cheese grater and cut it that way! Worked like a charm :) *And just for fun, since it wasn't the prettiest of posts. Here is my baby, Izzy, sitting in my... not so full fridge at the time, being a "little" helper :)!

No comments: