- Homemade pizza dough or store bought
- Handful of spinach
- 5 Roma tomatoes
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of black olives
- Feta - as much as desired
- Asiago cheese - as much as desired
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar
Make the pizza dough in advance.
When ready to assemble and your dough is rolled out, preheat to 500 degrees.
Mix all your ingredients in a bowl.
Brush the dough with olive oil and garlic. Top the dough with the bruschetta mixture. Then top with your mozzarella and Asiago, sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and oregano.
Bake your pizza for 10-20 minutes or until golden brown. Watch it carefully, it can quickly turn from beautiful to burnt.