Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Reeses Pieces Maltesers Cookies

Reeses Pieces Maltesers Cookies
Recipe adapted from here

When I went to my aunt's wedding a month ago, my grandma had bought lots of little treats for the children. Reese's pieces Maltesers were aomng these treats. I couldn't wait to get my hands on those little buggers and make some goodies with them. When I got home, I instantly hit up the blogs and searched for the perfect recipe. This recipe hit my eyes, they looked so beautiful, and even though you can't really see the Maltesers in the photograph, these were absolutely delicious!
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chopped Reese's pieces Maltesers
Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, cream together the butters and sugars until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk & vanilla until well blended. Beat in the dry ingredients until just well combined. Stir in the candy chunks and the chocolate chips.

Drop with a small scoop onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Flatten each cookie with a fork dipped in water. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown!

No comments: