Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Bubblegum Vodka



Bubblegum Vodka
Recipe taken from here

I am not an alcohol drinker at all. I mean I very rarely consume any alcohol. However this recipe jumped out at me only because it's bubblegum flavoured. I mean really, how can you resist it? To top it all off it's PINK! Eeehh. So I had decided to make this, and didn't really do anything special with it. I mean, I could of made a martini, or made some other cool drink that requires vodka but I just took it as a shot. The bf however, had managed to just drink it as a casual drink, I didn't like it this way. Overall, I thought this was a nice change to regular vodka, but it wasn't my favourite. It smelled divine though. If I were to make this again, I would definitely try infusing some different flavours, perhaps some black licorice?

You have two options with this, you can either let the gum steep for at least 24 hours, or you can cut the pieces in half and it would only need to sit for 12 hours. The longer you can let it sit the better so the vodka really soaks up all that bubble gum flavor.

Ingredients:

  • 8 oz vodka
  • 8 pieces Dubble-Bubble bubble gum (do not use sugar-free)

Directions:

Combine the vodka and gum in a container with a lid and allow to sit for 12 – 24 hours.

Bubblegum Vodka

No comments: