Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Oreo Rice Krispies

I am honestly not a big fan of Oreo cookies, but recently I have been incredibly attracted to the look of recipes that include Oreo's. These I knew I had to make, because I bought the most gigantic box of Rice Krispie's in the world. I didn't only want to make "plain Jane" Rice Krispies. These were amazing. They definitely made me fall in-love with Oreo's. I have saved a few recipes that I cannot wait to try. If you are sick of having the old-regular Rice Krispies, this is definitely a good recipe to try out, especially if you have children!

Ingredients:
  • 4 Tablespoons Butter
  • 4 Cups mini marshmallows
  • 8 Cups rice crispy cereal
  • 8 oz bag mini Oreo cookies

Directions:

Place butter and marshmallows into a large microwavable bowl. Microwave for a few minutes until marshmallows puff up nice and large. Remove and stir in cereal and Oreos. Pour into a large 9×13 inch baking dish. With the back of a large spoon that’s sprayed with cooking spray press and smooth treats. Drizzle melted chocolate over top and let cool (if desired, I chose not to). Cut into squares.


Enjoy :)

No comments: