Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Spinach Salad with a Hardboiled Egg, Goat Cheese, and Peas

Summer is around the corner and you know what that means, SALAD SEASON! My favourite time of the year. I absolutely love salads. The thing that I notice however, is that most people have one or two salads that they stick too and never change that. They think lettuce/spinach with some tomatoes/cucumbers/cheese. I mean c'mon people there are endless possibilities for salads. This is a great example. It's filling, refreshing, and just plain delicious. Go on, follow me, then give it a try.

Ingredients:
  • 1 hard-boiled egg
  • 1/4 cup frozen peas-thawed
  • Handful of spinach
  • Goat cheese - to taste
  • Sea salt and pepper - to taste
  • Balsamic Vinaigrette
Directions:
Toss everything together, and serve.

No comments: