Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Tomato Tart














I don't know what it is lately with me wanting to try new foods, but I'm glad I'm on this kick. I've experienced so many flavours in the past few weeks that I didn't know existed. Tomatoes have never been something that really "do" anything for me. I mean, apart from guzzling down a can of tomato juice here and there, the actual vegetable itself, neg. After trying this recipe however, http://www.tastefoodblog.com/tastefood/2009/09/easy-late-summer-dinner-tomato-tart.html my thoughts have changed. The tomatoes turn out brilliantly, literally exploding in your mouth. I had never tried a non-red tomato, and I was pleasantly surprised with the taste. Not only is this tart ridiculously easy to make, it taste' great, and looks absolutely fantastic! Definitely a keeper.










Go ahead, try a slice!

No comments: