Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Easy Peezy Summer Salad

If you're like me, you're probably getting sick of the winter weather... even though we've barely had a winter. What I mean is, I can't wait for the spring/summer where I can still wear pants and a nice sweater over top without having to lug around a big clunky winter jacket! It's all about fashion. Anywho, what better way to start off your "on-the-way to summer out-of-winter blues" then to celebrate it with an insanely easy salad?

This is nothing fancy, and literally took two minutes to throw together.

Ingredients:
  • Romaine lettuce, or fresh spinach
  • Strawberries, approximately four or five large ones
  • Toasted slivered almonds
  • Grated goat cheese (I used peppercorn flavoured goat cheese)
  • Balsamic vinaigrette
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:
Toss everything in a bowl, serve, and gobble up!

No comments: