Pages

The Foodie Blogroll

Butternut Squash

Day 1


Day 2

All I have to say for this is deeeeeelicious! I had NEVER had squash before, nor was I interested in trying it. However, when I had gone to the grocery store it was already pre-cut, cheap, and the colour was beautiful. I decided I would give it a try, and boy am I glad I did. I had this for lunch two days in a row, that's how much I liked it.

So here is what I did...

Ingredients:
  • Butternut squash (not sure how much)
  • Sea salt
  • Pepper
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Rosemary
Directions:
Place squash on a baking sheet, sprinkle seasonings to taste.

Place in oven. I did it different both days. The first day, I put it in the oven for 24 mins on 425. Came out sort of burnt, but it tasted almost caramel-y, was really good. Day 2, I put them in for 22 on 350. Truthfully I preferred day 1, but it's up to you!

Enjoy :)



No comments: